Re: [Xen-devel] Community Call: Call for Agenda Items and call details for Dec 4, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC

On 03.12.19 03:05, Lars Kurth wrote:
Dear community members,
please send me agenda items for this Friday’s community call (sorry for the late notice, I was on PTO last week). A draft agenda is at https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/PCtBphoXkCTiXABJ8cdL0KuZ/
Please add agenda items to the document or reply to this e-mail

@Juergen: I added a slot re the 4.13 release

Sorry, I can't make it today. I just broke off a part of a tooth and
I'm at the dentist this afternoon.

There isn't much to say about 4.13: I expect one more RC next week
and I'm hoping for a release the week after.

Juergen