[Xen-devel] UEFI support on Dell boxes (was: Re: Status of 4.13)

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:00:13PM -0800, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> 3. Bad news: Marek's suggestion didn't work on Dell product line (and yes
> I double checked that I built it correctly).
>
> So... when it comes to RC2 regression -- we're all good.
>
> But since we're here anyway -- I'm wondering if anyone would be
> interested in helping me figure out why Xen on those Dell boxes coredumps
> without efi=no-rs ?
>
> Marek, any chance I can interest you in helping me a bit here? ;-)

Yes, I am interested in helping with UEFI state there. Do you have by
a chance messages of that crash (without efi=no-rs, but with
EFI_SET_VIRTUAL_ADDRESS_MAP enabled)? Or even a photo if no serial output is
available?

PS trimmed CC list as isn't really 'Status of 4.13' anymore.

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki