Re: [Xen-devel] wall clock drift on Coffee Lake / C24x mainboard (HPET broken?), best practices

Hello All,

I came across the following: https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/8/29/536

Could that be the reason for the problem mentioned below? Xen is using HPET as clocksource on the platform/mainboard. Is there an (easy) way to verify if Xen uses PC10?

Regards Andreas