Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for September 5th Community Call @ 15:00 UTC

On 2019-09-05 18:19, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 05/09/2019 09:00, Lars Kurth wrote:
IMPORTANT: I had a few additions to the agenda, but do not know WHO added these. I believe one was Juergen. Who added the items related to MA Youngs patches?

Steven Haigh I believe.

Booting fedora guests is currently in a very broken state.

Yep - I added points 1 & 2 to the AOB section.

I've also added point 3 to inform that I wouldn't be able to drive those myself due to timezones.

I have added some references to xen-devel list posts that may be able to assist. I'm happy to answer any questions via freenode if someone wants to clobber me a few hours before the meeting - pending availability.

--
Steven Haigh

? netwiz@xxxxxxxxx     ? http://www.crc.id.au
? +61 (3) 9001 6090    ? 0412 935 897