[Xen-devel] Developing Xen for beginners.

Hello,
I have a question and I'm sure it is a question of many users. A beginner that wants to develop Xen, which skills he/she needed and which file is good for start? The Xen Project is a big project and have a lot of files and codes. Where is the best point to start? I see that in the "xenproject.org" website and part for beginners existed, but it never said how we can start or where is the best point.

Thank you.