Re: [Xen-devel] [GSOC-2019] Problem with initializing crossbar on bb-x15 in dom0

On 06/07/2019 13:20, Denis Obrezkov wrote:
> sorry for confusing you, I share a bit outdated log but only to show the
> output of xen about device tree. We already overcome that error about
> omap specific mapping (applied one of Iain's patches).

I actually misread the first e-mail and didn't notice the "an older
version". Sorry for the noise.

> I tried to replicate the tegra version of legacy irq controller support
> you mentioned in the irq:
> https://github.com/embeddedden/xen/commit/180af7ffc8abbbc3ed41dcbc9abc6e8b12daa57a

     rc = unmap_mmio_regions(d, _gfn(pfn_start),
                             pfn_end + pfn_start + 1,
                             _mfn(pfn_start));

You are not computing correctly the number of pages. I think you want
"pfn_end - pfn_start + 1".

But this feels weird to map then unmap the mmio. Instead, you should
blacklist the crossbar device. Have a look at the field blacklist_dev in
platform_desc.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall