Re: [Xen-devel] [GSOC-2019] Problem with initializing crossbar on bb-x15 in dom0

Hi Denis,
That is about as far as I got....

The driver to handle crossbar is
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/irqchip/irq-crossbar.c
The documentation is
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/crossbar.txt

This is a TI specific driver as far as I know so Xen will probably not
understand it.
Iain