Re: [Xen-devel] Xen and Inter-VM-Communications

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 11:57:10AM +0000, Ben Clewett wrote:
>    Hi Guys,
>
>    I am interested in using Inter-VM-Communications (IVMC) to enhance
>    performance between TCP server/applications running on the same
>    Hypervisor.
>
>    For instance, XenLoop seems like the magic silver bullet to solve our
>    requirements.
>
>    Can I please ask what the opinion of developers are?  What IVMC do you
>    recommend?  Have you any experience with XenLoop?

I cannot recommend any IVMC because I don't know much about this
topic, but XenLoop last release is for Xen 3.2 (released in 2008) and
the code is unmaintained, so unless you plan to port it to a current
Xen version I would advise against XenLoop specifically, I'm sure
there are other options.

Roger.