[Xen-devel] Xen and Inter-VM-Communications

Hi Guys,

I am interested in using Inter-VM-Communications (IVMC) to enhance performance between TCP server/applications running on the same Hypervisor.

For instance, XenLoop seems like the magic silver bullet to solve our requirements.

Can I please ask what the opinion of developers are?  What IVMC do you recommend?  Have you any experience with XenLoop?

Thanks!

Ben

--

Ben Clewett

Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd
www.roadtech.co.uk
www.tachomaster.co.uk
www.falcontracking.co.uk
www.predrive.co.uk
www.roadrunnerlive.co.uk
Shenley Hall
Rectory Lane
Shenley
Hertfordshire WD7 9AN
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1923 460000

Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 2017435. Registered office: c/o Hillier Hopkins, Radius House, 51 Clarendon Road, WATFORD, WD17 1HP