Re: [Xen-devel] Xen optimization

Hi Milan,

On 10/29/18 12:29 PM, Milan Boberic wrote:
Sorry for late reply,

Don't worry, thank you for the testing and sending the .config.

I am afraid no. .config is generated during building time. So can you
paste here please.

".config" file is in attachment.

I also tried Xen 4.9 and I got almost same numbers, jitter is smaller
by 150ns which isn't significant change at all.

Interesting. Could you confirm the commit you were using (or the point release)?

Stefano's number were based on commit "fuzz: update README.afl example" 55a04feaa1f8ab6ef7d723fbb1d39c6b96ad184a which is an unreleased version of Xen.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall