Re: [Xen-devel] null scheduler bug

Hello guys,
mapping on my system is:
dom0 have one vCPU and it is pinned on pCPU0
domU also have one vCPU and it's pinned for pCPU2

I removed only vwfi=native and everything works fine. I can destroy
and create a guest as many times as I want with out any error (still
using sched=null).

These are xen bootargs in Xen-overlay.dtsi file:
 xen,xen-bootargs = "console=dtuart dtuart=serial0 dom0_mem=768M
bootscrub=0 maxcpus=1 dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_vcpus_pin=true
timer_slop=0 core_parking=performance cpufreq=xen:performance
sched=null";

There is whole xen-overlay.dtsi file included in attachment.

Purpose of my work is implementing xen on UltraZed-EG board with
maximum performance (and lowest jitter, which is why I'm using null
scheduler and "hard" vcpu pinning) which is my master's thesis on
faculty. By removing vwfi=native I'm not getting the best performance,
right? vwfi=native should decrease interrupt latency by ~60% as I read
here:

https://blog.xenproject.org/author/stefano-stabellini/

Big thanks to Julien for having a look!