[Xen-devel] null scheduler bug

Hi Dario,

Milan has just found a bug in the null scheduler: apparently it is not
possible to start a VM again after it has been destroyed.

My initial suspicion was that the VM wasn't properly destroyed, but I
asked Milan to double check with xl list, and the VM doesn't show in the
list anymore.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Stefano