Re: [Xen-devel] Status of comet-4.10 branch

Michael Young writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Status of comet-4.10 branch"):
> +1 to an update on the status of extra branches for XSA-254.

I'm drafting this update now.  I think that the status is:

4.10.0-shim-comet:
   Merged into and superseded by staging-4.10.
   "Testing status" (see the advisory) of this is now "Very good"

4.9.1-shim-vixen:
   Withdrawn, vixen branch is not supported any longer.  Do we know
   what supported branch(es) are available which support the PV-in-HVM
   shim with "sidecar", if any ?  Or do we just say "use 4.10
   instead" ?

4.8.3pre-shim-comet:
  ???
  The tip of this branch has not been merged into 4.8 stable
  mainline.

Ian.