Re: [Xen-devel] Build issues with newer iasl (was: Re: Status of comet-4.10 branch)

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018, Roger Pau Monné wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 07:26:14PM +0100, Michael Young wrote:
> > context (this hasn't reached Fedora yet as the build is broken, I think due
> > to updates to Fedora's acpica-tools package which provides iasl).
>
> I've recently experienced the same on FreeBSD, you might want to try:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commit;h=858dbaaeda33b05c1ac80aea0ba9a03924e09005

Thanks for that, though I worked out an inferior version of that fix
myself since my email. I didn't think to look upstream, which I should
have done as I now realize my recent test build of xen 4.11 rc6 succeeded
with the with the updated iasl.

        Michael Young