Re: [Xen-devel] BUG - 'xl restore' does not overwrite HVM

Hello

Please use "reply-all" in the future.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 09:48:01AM +0000, Peter McLaren wrote:

> Peter McLaren

xl save has a '-c' option. But as said, IIRC xl save only saves cpu and
memory state, but not disk state. You will need to snaptshot the disk
yourself.

That is to say, it anything is committed to the disk, it will stay there
even after you restore the cpu and memory state.

Wei.