Re: [Xen-devel] sidecar (hvm shim) creation script

On 1/10/18 9:39 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Ian Jackson writes ("Re: sidecar (hvm shim) creation script"):
>> Here is the converter script where I just got my guest to boot with
>> the Vixen shim, as built and provided by Wei.
>
> And here is one which handles the guest console correctly.  Vixen
> sends the L2 guest console to the emulated serial, along with the
> shim's own output.

So, not that I don't like executing another language interpreter from
another language interpreter (insert yodawg meme here), but how would
you feel about a Python version? The system I'm currently dealing with
needs to import this code as a Python module so I figured I'd slap a
main() and some argparse on it and it should be good.

--
Doug Goldstein