Re: [Xen-devel] Commit moratorium to staging

Does the shutdown reliably complete prior to migrate and then only fail
intermittently after a localhost migrate? It might be useful to know what cpuid
info is seen by the guest before and after migrate. Another datapoint... does
the shutdown fail if you insert a delay of a couple of minutes between the
migrate and the shutdown?

  Paul