Re: [Xen-devel] [stage1-xen (RFC) PATCH 07/10] .circleci/config.yml: Add

On Thu, Aug 24 2017 at 05:54:05 AM, Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Aug 2017, Rajiv Ranganath wrote:
>> From: Rajiv M Ranganath <rajiv.ranganath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Does .circleci need to be in the top directory or could it be under
> fedora? If possible, I think it would make more sense to introduce it
> there.

I would have also preferred the `.circleci/` directory to be under
`build/fedora/`.

However, I could not find an option to change this directory. From their
documentation [1], I get a sense that this path is hardcoded.

Best,
Rajiv

[1]: https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/configuration-reference/