[Xen-devel] [stage1-xen (RFC) PATCH 00/10] Add Fedora support

Hi Stefanao,

Following series adds documentation on how to use stage1-xen on Fedora.
It also adds continuous build support using CircleCI.

Xen, Qemu, rkt and stage1 ACI image are built using a Fedora based
container. This setup allows for a reproducible build environment that
we can use locally and also within a CI system.

Below is an overview of the series -

build/fedora: Add `buildroot-README.md`
build/fedora: Add `buildroot-Dockerfile`
build/fedora: Add `run`

`build/fedora` directory is introduced. In this directory we can
maintain documentation, scripts and patches relating to Fedora support
for stage1-xen.

`buildroot-README.md` describes a two stage container build process.
This is modeled on how we do builds for distro packages, but using
containers instead of a mock/chroot environment. The build artifact
produced by `run` script is a tarball, instead of a rpm or deb file.

build/fedora: Add `source_path.sh`
build/fedora: Add `xen-unstable-runit/*` scripts

Scripts used within build artifact tarball.

.circleci/config.yml: Add
README.md: Add CircleCI badge

Adds CircleCI support. Here [1][2] is a temporary repo with Circle CI
support enabled.

build/fedora: Add `RUNNING_STAGE1_XEN.md`
BUILDING.md: Add Fedora instructions

Update docs.

Please let me know your comments. Thank you!

Best,
Rajiv

[1]: https://github.com/lambda-linux-fedora/stage1-xen/tree/wip
[2]: https://circleci.com/gh/lambda-linux-fedora/stage1-xen/tree/wip