Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding changing memory for DOM0

Hello George,

On 11.08.17 10:16, George John wrote:
I checked with xen version 4.9, Still the error for the filesystem persists. What seems to be the problem?. I am attaching the log for the above error and also the dts file I am using.
I've looked through the log and it is the same as on my table. Yes, nfs-root can not be mounted with this configuration. With root on MMC this setup will work. This issue should be debugged, but I have my hands full so can not do it now.

The only thing I see from this point that this setup has less memory under 4GB (640MB vs 752MB). Theoretically lack of DMA-able RAM can lead to network malfunction. So the question is if it's a real cause, and why XEN does not allocate whole under-4GB RAM to dom0.

--

*Andrii Anisov*

*
*