Re: [Xen-devel] debian stretch dom0 + xen 4.9 fails to boot

>>> On 12.06.17 at 12:53, <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But that's contrary to your earlier findings: Didn't you say simply
avoiding a 4k-boundary wasn't enough? And it certainly tells us
that this isn't a 4k drive (or at least the BIOS doesn't surface 4k
sectors) - I was really expecting a larger gap between the two
logged values.

> so you can add my Tested-by to that.

I.e. I'm not sure about this, as I'm still uncertain whether some
corruption didn't again occur. Of course APs coming up properly
would already be a relatively good sign (as now the permanent
part of the trampoline would be the predestined area for
corruption to occur in).

Jan