Re: [Xen-devel] about fully UMIP support in Xen

>>> And back to the schedule of this feature, are you working on it? Or any
>>> specific plan?
>> Well, the HVM side is basically ready (as said, the single hunk needed
>> to support UMIP when hardware supports it could be easily split off of
>> my emulation patch). For the PV side I don't currently have any plans
>> to do any work.
>
> Thanks, Jan. So do you have plan to push the HVM support in Xen 4.10?

We're moving in circles, it feels. My patch depends on Andrew
making progress. Breaking out the one mentioned hunk could
of course be done at any time, if we have indication that UMIP
hardware support will actually arrive and it becomes unlikely
for the patch to be able to go in as a whole in time for 4.10.

Jan