Re: [Xen-devel] about fully UMIP support in Xen

>>> On 20.04.17 at 09:15, <yu.c.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And back to the schedule of this feature, are you working on it? Or any
> specific plan?

Well, the HVM side is basically ready (as said, the single hunk needed
to support UMIP when hardware supports it could be easily split off of
my emulation patch). For the PV side I don't currently have any plans
to do any work.

> Is there anything we can do here in Intel?

Traditionally PV hasn't been of much interest to Intel, but if you
mean to support that (with or without exposure to the guest) then
that's certainly something you may want to look into.

Jan