Re: [Xen-devel] [GSoC] Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

Hi Luca,

On 23/03/2017 18:03, Luca Miccio wrote:
Hello Julien
Il giorno 23 mar 2017, alle ore 15:49, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> ha
scritto:

Hello Luca,

On 23/03/17 02:23, Luca Miccio wrote:
I tried also this method but i had the same error. So i came up with the
idea of removing the
psci method from the configure and also from the dtsi file that i have
changed.

I guess you are using only 1 core in this case. Am I right?

No, i am using 4 cores, with —cores option and i think that i am using actually
4 cores
because on the model “control panel” i have 4 green triangles which ones of
them should
represent the number of cores and their status.
It is only my opinion so, please, tell me if i am wrong.

Sorry by "I guess you are using only 1 core" I meant Xen will only bring up one care if you drop the PSCI method. You can find in the log the number of CPUs brought by Xen (see "Brought up N CPUs".

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall