[Xen-devel] [GSoC] Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree

Hi,
I'm an undergraduate student from the Computer Science Bachelor's Degree
of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy).

I'm very interested in the
"Xen on ARM: create multiple guests from device tree"
project.
A year ago I started a project on the "Hikey" board with the Android operating
system in order to integrate BFQ - which is a proportional-share storage-I/O
scheduler
- in it  improving the device performances. Now the project is still in
development and it is supervised by my professor which, also, told me about GSoC.
Since I studied the C language for a full year at university and I already had to deal
with kernel-stuffs, cross-compiling and so on, I chose this project.

Since I'm not very familiar with the "device tree" notion, I'm wondering if you could give me
some suggestions on where I could start from.

The first thing I will do is to install xen and start to familiarize with it.
Any advice regarding this project will be really appreciated.

Best regards,

Luca