Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM - Exposing a PL011 to the guest

Hi Julien,

On 3 February 2017 at 19:38, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> So if I understand correctly, you don't receive anymore output. Correct?
> Have you tried to see whether the pl011 driver is receiving interrupt or
> even Linux calling it.

The pl011 driver is not receiving the interrupts (I put a
HYPERVISOR_console_io() call inside the interrupt handler and I do not
see the print on the xen console) . When the console is in this state,
if I keep typing the characters on the console then Xen keeps raising
the interrupts (for each character typed) but all those interrupts are
marked as inflight. So it seems that interrupt is not getting cleared
in GIC. Which GIC function can I look at to further debug what is the
issue?

Earlier, when I used to manually write characters to /dev/ttyAMA0 then
I used to receive the interrupts all fine.

Regards,
Bhupinder