[Xen-devel] ARM: Request backport for Xen 4.6 and Xen 4.5

Hi,

While testing XSA-201, I noticed that Xen 4.5 and 4.5 were not able to boot on the Foundation Model [1].

The Foundation Model is a free model provided by ARM for ARMv8 which is supported by Xen since the beginning.

I am able to Xen boot after applying the patch:

eb6fe7a "arm64: fix incorrect memory region size in TCR_EL2"

So would it be possible to backport this patch in Xen 4.6 and Xen 4.5?

Cheers,

[1] https://www.arm.com/products/tools/models/foundation-model.php

--
Julien Grall