Re: [Xen-devel] [COVERITY ACCESS] for Embedded/Automotive team

On 29/11/16 15:09, Artem Mygaiev wrote:
Hi Julien

On 29.11.16 16:27, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Artem,

On 29/11/16 14:21, Artem Mygaiev wrote:
Lars, the project is approved by Coverity. Scan has found some issues in
xen/arch/arm on master, part of them are false positives.

Perfect. It would be interesting to know the list of issues so we can
categorize them (i.e are they security issue) and address them.

Let me clean up the build scripts a bit and I will send you invite to
Coverity Scan project

Thank you!

--
Julien Grall