Re: [Xen-devel] [COVERITY ACCESS] for Embedded/Automotive team

Hi Lars,

On 19/11/16 16:53, Lars Kurth wrote:
On 18/11/2016 20:55, "Julien Grall" <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Coverity has been proven useful on x86 to catch some bugs. A such things
would be nice for ARM too. Is there anything we can do to get coverity
testing ARM? (CC Lars).

Coverity does static code analysis. It analyses our entire tree, although
I don't know whether we updated it to point it to new repos such as the
mini-os one.

I thought coverity was hooking into the build system by replacing the compiler, right?

If so, how does coverity analyze xen/arch/arm?

Cheers,
--
Julien Grall