Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on Qualcomm

Hi Sameer,

I have not build it yet, but before I started building and porting on 410 platform, I just want to make feasibility whether it is possible or not?, Because as I said earlier Qualcomm uses its own hypervisor that is QHEE, so just wanted to conform whether 2 hypervisor run simultaneous or not and if not what are the possible changes are required in xen hypervisor to make it run on 410 platform.

Also does anyone did it before as the earlier link i shared stats that Xen crashes on Qualcomm platform, but I don't find any information about the platform.

So It will be great if someone can spread more lights on this.

My specific questions are below.
1. does xen run on Qualcomm 410 platform? if not what are the reasons and if it can run what are the possible changes are required?

It will be great if I get some more details on above questions so that I don't go in wrong direction.

Thank You for your time in advance.

Regards,
Suresh