Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on Qualcomm

Hi,

I am trying to run Xen on Qualcomm 410 platform.

I have come across below link
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/msg03144.html

which suggest a patch to fix Xen crashes on Qualcomm Technology, So does anyone has any information on the post support which Qualcomm Platform?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suresh