[Xen-devel] OUTREACHY 2016

Sir,
     My name is Anamika Das and I am in my final year of  M.E. Computer Science postgraduate student from BITS Pilani Hyderabad, India. My proficiency revolves around the areas of  C/C++, C#.

I have successfully completed my project with Digital India with collaboration of Microsoft (India).
     I would love to contribute to the Outreachy 2016. I have seen the project ideas on your organization page- XenProject, Projects- Add PVH mode support to OVMF and QEMU xen. It would be great if you could mentor me to further understand the intricacies of the projects.With the help of my resume, if you could guide me for the selection of the project. If there is any dedicated task then I would like to get the details. I am sending my resume attached.

Thanks and regards,

Anamika Das