[Xen-devel] [Outreachy] Consolidating adhoc parsers in xl

Hello,
I wish to take part in the Outreach Program this time. I am interested in the project consolidating adhoc parsers in xl . I have a good understanding of C, still need to get familiar with GNU make and autotools. I have also done a project where I had to make a compiler, so i used flex and bison there, so I am comfortable using them.

For started I wish someone could help me where should I look for the already written parsers. Also if you could suggest couple of small bitesize work-items so I could start contributing and get familiar with the codebase.

Regards,
Nimisha