[Xen-devel] [ vTPM ] ownership disappear

Hi everyone,
when I create a vTPM instance and attached to it a VM, I use tpm-tools to take thw ownership of the vTPM. Then, if I destroy the vTPM and the VM, my expectation is that when I re-create the same vTPM attached to the same VM, the owership is already taken, but this is not the case: if I re-run tpm_takeownership, the command is successfull. Why this happens?

Thank you!

Ernesto