Re: [Xen-devel] Proposed plan and URL name for new VM to download xen tarballs (ftp.xenproject.org)

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: Proposed plan and URL name for new VM to download xen
tarballs (ftp.xenproject.org)"):
> I don't mind. I can ask Credativ whether that is doable from a load
> perspective. But the answer is probably yes.

If it isn't doable then moving the release tarballs load elsewhere is
no help, since it's all coming out of the same rackspace account.

Currently downloads.xenproject.org is hosted on the mail-and-dns VM.

> I am assuming this would not create any extra complexities for the workflow
> of creating tarballs? Please confirm.

No.

> > We might be able to manage that.
>
> What I thought: a simple change to .htaccess should be all that is needed

I doubt that.  Akamai are not using Apache.  But we can investigate.

Ian.