Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7.0 boot PANIC on kernel 4.7.0-4 + UEFI ?

>>> On 02.08.16 at 16:25, <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2016, at 07:13 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> Unless /mapbs really produces an _exactly_ identical crash, I'd like to
>> see that boot's output at maximum log level. I don't recall "efi=no-rs"
>> having been mentioned before on this thread, but yes, I'd expect
>> that one to help as much as the suggested "reboot=..." option, so
>> if either doesn't, logs thereof would also be of interest.
>
> You criticize MY vagueness then do this.

There's nothing vague in my above reply afaict:

> Identical crash to WHAT?

I do recall only a single full log that you had provided so far, so that's
the baseline to me.

> WHICH boot's output?

I've named them:
- one with /mapbs
- one with efi=no-rs
- one with some suitable variant of reboot=

>  WHAT do you consider maximum
> log level -- DIFFERENT than what I've already provided?

"maximum log level" == "loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all"; I don't think
there's any other interpretation.

Jan