Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7.0 boot PANIC on kernel 4.7.0-4 + UEFI ?

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016, at 06:38 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Well, without going through the _full_ thread again, what I could
> easily find is
>
> "So full console output from boot -> crash now doesn't look any different
> than
>
>       https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-07/msg02814.html
> "
>
> which doesn't tell me at all which combination of /mapbs and/or
> /noexitboot was used. Certainly in that run "efi=attr=uc" wasn't
> used. It in particular seems highly questionable to me that the
> reboot crash would look _exactly_ the same with /mapbs.

You keep stating what you don't see.

Afaict, there are four options that seem to have been talked about

/mapbs & /noexitboot on the EFI cmd line

and

efi=attr=uc and ef=no-rs on the xen cmd line

I really don't want to keep guessing and reposting unnecessary information, and
am TRYING to provide the right information.

Can you simply say what output you want?  What combination of options of efi
cmd line, xen cmd line, and log options?

I will provide THAT.