Re: [Xen-devel] Running Xen on Nvidia Jetson-TK1

Hi Dushyant,

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Dushyant Behl
<myselfdushyantbehl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Meng,
>
> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Meng Xu <xumengpanda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://dev.ktemkin.com/misc/xenarm-gic-parents.patch
>>
>> It seems this link is invalid now...
>> Has this patch been upstreamed?
>>
>> Hi Dushyant,
>> Could you help repost this patch in this email if it's not that large?
>> (Since we used the same repo, which is IanC's, it may be even better
>> if you could kindly share the patch based on the tegra-tk1-jetson-v1
>> branch of Ian's repo.?)
>
> The patch is attached with the mail.

Thank you so much for your help! I applied the patch and the kernel
can have further progress in booting.

I'm replying to your last email about the issue I'm facing to, which
seems not same with what you saw.

Best Regards,

Meng