Re: [Xen-devel] Running Xen on Nvidia Jetson-TK1

Hi Julien and Dushyant,

>>> It looks like to me that Xen is not recreating the device-tree correctly.
>>> would look into the kernel to find what is expected.
>>

>> This looks like a possible bug (or some missing feature) in Xen's
>> device tree creation which could
>> take some time to handle, so if I could be of any more help to you
>> with this issue please let me know.
>

> There was a conversation on #xen-arm few days ago about this problem.

Is there a way that we can see the conversation on #xen-arm?
I hope to better understand the problem.

> Xen doesn't correctly recreate the GIC node which result in a loop between
> the interrupt controller. Can you try the below patch?
>
> http://dev.ktemkin.com/misc/xenarm-gic-parents.patch

It seems this link is invalid now...
Has this patch been upstreamed?

Hi Dushyant,
Could you help repost this patch in this email if it's not that large?
(Since we used the same repo, which is IanC's, it may be even better
if you could kindly share the patch based on the tegra-tk1-jetson-v1
branch of Ian's repo.?)

Hi Julien,
Do you have some suggestions on how we can debug and fix the issue
related to the device tree?

I saw that there may still be some issues with the NVIDIA devices as
Dushyant described after he applied the patch.
Right now, I have the exact same board as Dushyant has. I think I may
encounter the exact same issue as he did. So I'm wondering if there is
some documentation/tutorial/notes that we can learn about how to debug
the issues.

Thank you both very much for your help and time!

Best Regards,

Meng