Re: [Xen-devel] Xen does not work after changing scheduler's code

  • To: Juergen Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxx>, "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: tutu sky <ooohooo_u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:59:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:59:27 +0000

yeah i tried, attaching a serial console was not possible for me, so i tried
vmware and i tried match the information in link with some links on do the same
using vmware. actually when using vmware for doing so, i changed:
GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN line of grub to "loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all
com1=115200,8n1,0x3e8,5 console=com1,vga"  as mentioned in that link and it
caused a kernel panic (blinding num lock and scroll lock together).
if using two VM in vmware which one contains xen and other just does monitoring
another, i think it must be possible to monitor xen.

by the way, thanks a lot.