Re: [Xen-devel] Update SeaBIOS to include 8a0df3

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 09:26:17AM +0100, Doug Goldstein wrote:
> On 4/15/16 10:29 AM, Roger Pau Monné wrote:

> >> I can look into that. But I would wait until we get a push to master.
> >> That has not happened for a month.
> >
> > No problem, it's not very important TBH, but it would be a "nice to have".
> >
> > Roger.
> >

> We could also ask Kevin to do a 1.9.2 from the 1.9-stable branch.
> There's one more commit on top of the one that Roger asked for in the
> 1.9-stable branch.

Hello,

Kevin is hopefully going to tag 1.9.2 by the end of the week:

https://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/seabios/2016-April/010615.html

I guess we can pick it up then, if that's fine by everyone. It only contains
two bugfixes on top of 1.9.1, so it should be fairly safe to update.

Roger.