Re: [Xen-devel] Xentrace on Xilinx ARM

Dario,

Thank you very much for the help. I apologize for the HTML output on
the first email, I thought I had outlook set to send it in plain text.
My mistake.

> Well, in this other thread, Paul (Cc-ed) says he basically has tracing
> working on ARM:

> http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-02/msg03373.html

I hadn't found that thread by Paul thank you for pointing it out. I would be
eager to
see what additional changes he had to make to get it actually working.
It sounds like we headed down the same path, but there's more needed
that I'm unaware of.

Paul, I would be eager to see what changes you had to make to get
xentrace working on ARM and compare that against what I've tried. If
we could push up a formal patch that would be excellent.

Thanks,
Ben