Re: [Xen-devel] xentrace, xenalyze

> You mean, you have local patches you haven't upstreamed? Or they're
> already upstream? (If the latter, I don't see the trace definitions in
> xen/include/public/trace.h...)

Yep, local patches. Some of them still look like a dirty hacks which is why they've been used internally for a while but were never upstreamed.

> If I could see those traces I could give you better advice about how to
> integrate them into xenalyze (and possibly how to change them so they
> fit better into what xenalyze does).

These are not the new traces yet, but the patches to get the old ones visible on ARM. Like skipping p2m translation for Xen domain (to get mapping done), correct get_cycles function from time.h (to get correct timestamps), call forÂinit_trace_bufs in start_xen for ARM, and so on.

But once I'll come up with VGPU trace format and implement traces into Xen trace subsystem (and check xentrace copy everything as expected), I'll contact you again. Thanks in advance!

> OK, hopefully that gives you enough to start with. :-)

Yes, that's quite a starting point, thanks a lot :)