Re: [Xen-devel] xentrace, xenalyze

> I think actually the first thing you might need to do is to get theÂxentrace infrastructure working on ARM

Already done that. It requires some patches to memory manager, timer and policies. I guess I should upstream them, though.

> After that, the next thing would be to add the equivalent of VMEXIT andÂVMENTRY traces in the hypervisor on ARM guest exit and entry

It seems that this is already covered as well. At least, I have pretty decent (and correct if I support timer frequency instead of CPU frequency to xenalyze - this is where it differs from x86) trace info summary.

> add in extra tracingÂinformation
add support for analyzing that data to xenalyze

And, well, these are exactly the steps I can really use some help with :) are there any examples of parsing some additional custom trace with xenalyze?