Re: [Xen-devel] HVM domains crash after upgrade from XEN 4.5.1 to 4.5.2

Am 20.11.15 um 08:57 schrieb Jan Beulich:
What you list above seems pretty normal indeed. However, why don't you simply look at the options actually passed to gcc when building the hypervisor. And you should also not forget that your distro's gcc build itself may have certain non-standard option settings. For the odd stack accesses at function entry I think you should be able to see whether this is a compiler default by looking at some random, not overly trivial object file known to have been compiled by the exact same compiler. Jan
Hi Jan,
sorry for my delay in replying. Given that your answer suggests it might not be as trivial as I thought, I decided to simply re-compile the crashing xen (including symbols and the debug option) and attach the complete build log which to me looks as if it includes all flags used for every object built. The file is long, thus compressed, but I am sure your are able to immeditately spot what to look for.

Thanks Atom2