Re: [Xen-devel] ovmf fail to compile

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 05:43:08AM +0000, Hao, Xudong wrote:
> [...]

Sure, though that commit would need to pass our push gate first. It
should happen soon if the fix gets applied upstream.

In the mean time, you can carry a .config in xen.git to point to the
right tree and the right commit you need to work around this problem.

Thanks for investigating this issue.

--
Wei.