Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest nested patch PART2 -- L1 host has no 'Suite' property

[Hu, Robert]

ts-xen-install l1

> 2. In general the suite runvars are set by make-flight.  So I think
> your patch to make-flight needs adjusting.  TBH I think the suite
> should be set in do_hvm_debian_test_one for all Debian HVM tests,
> even though maybe nothing uses it now.
[Hu, Robert]

In selecthost(),

if (defined $job) {
        $ho->{Suite} = get_runvar_default("${ident}_suite",$job,
                                          $c{DebianSuite});
    }

by default shall be the config file containing value, which I absolutely have
set.
The odd thing shall be $job is not defined. Any case possible?
Maybe this only happens in my debugging steps, in whole job running, it
probably would disappear.