Re: [Xen-devel] OSSTest nested patch PART2 -- L1 host has no 'Suite' property

Hu, Robert writes ("OSSTest nested patch PART2 -- L1 host has no 'Suite'
property"):
> Now the patch has been refined to get whole 'test-amd64-amd64-qemuu-nested'
> pass.

How exciting :-).

> But still one trivial issue I observed in the test log: L1 host has no
> 'Suite' property.
> Any suggestions to improve this?

Two questions:

1. I think this (missing suite) probably ought to be fatal.  Which is
the first ts-* script which complains about it ?

2. In general the suite runvars are set by make-flight.  So I think
your patch to make-flight needs adjusting.  TBH I think the suite
should be set in do_hvm_debian_test_one for all Debian HVM tests,
even though maybe nothing uses it now.

Thanks,
Ian.