Re: [Xen-devel] Design doc of adding ACPI support for arm64 on Xen - version 5

>>> On 01.09.15 at 15:40, <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/09/15 13:35, Shannon Zhao wrote:

Shannon, Julien,

since the pattern continues and continues without anyone noticing:
Would you please stop sending at least detail discussions like what
has been going on for the last several rounds To everyone, instead
of just Cc-ing people to whom the original mail was addressed
(which by itself was already questionable)? I'm not sure about
others, but my incoming mail rules distinguish between mail sent to
me and mail I'm only being Cc-ed on. But regardless of that I think
it's bad practice (unless there are exceptional circumstances) to
have extremely wide To lists...

It's certainly not just you ignoring the distinction between To and
Cc, but the repeated occurrence finally forced me to point this out.

Thanks, Jan