Re: [Xen-devel] XEN 4.3.4/4.4.3 Dom0 reboot loop with AMD FX-8350/Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3]

>>> On 25.08.15 at 16:14, <nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It will never reach the hypervisor ie. fully load to the hypervisor. It
> initializes some of /boot/xen.gz and then restart occurs. Text scrolls way
> too fast so I can't get anything out of it.

With a decent screen resolution and "noreboot" in place you should be
able to see (and perhaps photo) at least something. Whether that's
going to be enough to analyze the problem I can't predict.

> Of course that MB does not have serial port and neither my other computer
> so I cannot provide you a log according to
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console ...

Any chance you could obtain a plug-in PCI card?

Jan